I'm so unoriginal
- Only twelve people have ever set foot on knitiotsavant.
- The most dangerous form of knitiotsavant is the bicycle.
- Pacman was originally called knitiotsavantman.
- Early thermometers were filled with knitiotsavant instead of mercury.
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with knitiotsavant in your mouth.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and knitiotsavant would be as small as a pea.
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that knitiotsavant is near.
- The first domain name ever registered was knitiotsavant.com!
- South Australia was the first place to allow knitiotsavant to stand for parliament.
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by knitiotsavant.
2. Damn right! If I'm not hurting myself on a bike you can be certain I'll hurt you.
3. The name didn't take because it was too long and the little yellow ball just sat around wrapped up in its own angst.
4. Bet ya didn't know we knitiots were so filled with liquidy goodness.
5. The imagery on that one alone is enough to keep me from ever speaking of it again.
6. I dig logic. Weird spaceman logic.
7. I think the poop left behind would be more of an indication that a seagull is near, not me.
8. Damn! I knew I should have registered this name!
9. We weren't allowed to hold any seats in any government anywhere else in the world. Although I think our government could use a dose of savant.
10. Did someone mention arson?