Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday-Week 2 - All of Me



Source of Inspiration:
Conversation overheard between two Texas Rangers on special assignment for the Dept. of Homeland Security.

Vern: Shit J.D.! I got sumthin!
J.D.: Yeah.
Vern: 'Pears to be a 40 y.o. white female, bra-less wearing a "Run for the Cure" bandana. Jesus! I think it's one of them granola eatin' Birkenstock wearin' lefty liberals.
J.D.: And?
Vern: Hell, J.D.! She's foamin' at the mouth! I think she's either rabid or angry about cuts in social programs! I'm gonna call this one in.
J.D.: Gimme those. (snatches the binoculars from Vern) Idgit. She's brushin' her teeth. (Pause) Let's call her in to be safe. Those terrorists are a wiley lot.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you be any more fabulous? This SPT post R*O*C*K*S.

Happy Valentines Day! So happy you liked your gift! It was my pleasure.

XOXOXOXO-
your SP7

3:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - great picture!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Heh, too cute! You look better than I do when I drag my butt out of bed! :) I'd be pegged by Homeland security as a Cousin It look alike from the Addams Family! :)

5:49 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I've laughed...loud...OK, I admit your dialog even had me snorting.

1:04 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Heh. ;o) I love the photo, with so much said in one image.

7:23 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Great caption for Chaos ;o) I think you'll win!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home