Monday, February 13, 2006

The generosity of a stranger

Where do I start with this? Thank you is obvious but seems inadequate. That's all I really have, though. A big heartfelt thank you to my Secret Pal! My stash thanks you, my chocolate addiction thanks you and Boogie thanks you for more music to jam to on those boring car rides. Each gift was wrapped with pretty fabric with a little handwritten card attached. I'm not going to list every item but let's just say I love the magnet!

Seriously though. This was such a wonderful treat filled with lots of stuff to learn and play with. I'm thrilled.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Holy smokes! What a generous gift. (I feel so inadequate!) Seriously though, nice haul!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

WOW. What a fabulous Secret Pal! And how fun to open such a great package.

4:22 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Oh My Goodness what yarn and goodies ;o) You have a wonderful Secret Pal somewhere!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

You have the most wonderful Secret Pal! What gifts!

Sandy

4:29 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

That is an incredible gift! Bring some tonight so I can drool in person. She even gave you straight needles - she does know you really well huh?

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! What a haul. Have fun with all the stuff!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home