Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday Week 5 - Personal History


Source of Inspiration:

Cost of 2 band banquet tickets in 198?: $10.00

Cost of the silk corsage his Mom picked out: $12.00

Married 20 years and still in love: Priceless

He is the love of my life.

Edited to add: Before I tell how old we were in this picture I want to remind all of ya'll that we are from South Alabama and Southerners like their women young! I was 15 and Big B was 16. We both look like we need to be fed. Get that couple a hamburger! Stat!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Were you 10 in this picture? Love B's hairdo! I think he looks even taller now!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving your SPT posts. This picture is absolutely priceless, you are right. Every time I read one of your SPT posts on personal history, I am very moved by how much love there is around you. It is inspiring.

xoxoxoxo-
your SP

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Donna S. said...

How old were you? Love the pictures & history. Can't miss a Tuesday-great idea.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I have to admit...You do look like a little kid! Love your SPT posts!

8:49 AM  
Blogger janna said...

I agree with Kim - I think B has grown! But you're both awfully cute!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

What a sweet picture. I still have 7 years to go to say 20 years together. I was 31, he was 25, yep, I robbed the cradle!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home