Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've been tagged, and it's not a scary tag

My friend my SP 5 Amy tagged me. This meme isn't nearly as disturbing as the last one. Here goes!

4 jobs you have had:
Speech-Language Pathologist
Personnel Clerk, Dept. of Defense
Sales Clerk (in a book store!)
Film Library Clerk (Janna, I too was once a librarian...sort of.)

4 movies you could watch over and over:
Best in Show
Serenity
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Mystery Men

4 TV shows you love to watch:
(I mainly watch DVDs)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Firefly
Rome
Deadwood

4 places you have been on vacation:
New Orleans
The Netherlands
Florida
Virginia

4 websites you visit daily
Bloglines
Don't really look at anything else on a daily basis

4 of your favorite foods
Krispy Kreme Donuts
Mexican Food
Moose Munch candy bars
Pad Thai

4 places you would rather be right now
In bed
On my sofa, knitting
Snuggling my baby
Closer to my mom

4 bloggers you are tagging (a couple of these chicks are new to blogging. Feel the crazy love, ladies!)
Sandy
Janna
Chris
Mouse

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Mmmmm... pad thai...

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home