Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday



Source of inspiration:

I was washing my face the other night trying to come up with something fun for my next self portrait. I glanced at the faucet and thought:

"Gee. It really sucks to live somewhere where the water is so hard and it leaves spot on everything I bet Martha Stewart doesn't have spots on her faucet and if she did I bet some poor maid has to scrub them off with her very own toothbrush that Martha barely pays her enough to afford and Whoa. I can see myself in there."

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Still cracking me up! Love the faucet portrait, I might have to try that. Do you think they would accept it on my driver's license?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Hysterical!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home