Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday


One day while I was eating lunch with my daughter she started doing the strangest thing. She would look at her spoon, point to it and yell her name. Being the absent-minded mother I am I said, "Honey that's a spoon. Not you." (She's only 18 months old. Poor baby. Looks like she might be dipping into that therapy fund I started for her a little early!) When I managed to give her my full attention, I realized she saw her reflection in the spoon. She gave me the idea for today's portrait. Hey, it's better than the overly used reflection in a Christmas tree ornament.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I like it! And I'm laughing at your therapy comment. I was just thinking the other day about my own kids and their inevitable therapy...

:)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home