Friday, December 16, 2005

I've got the Clap and the burn is good.


I am completely obsessed with Clapotis. I'm not knitting much of anything else. Well, something small but I don't really count that project. I have one more repeat to go in section 3 then I start the decrease stuff. I'm really excited about how this is turning out. Honestly, the credit goes to the yarn, not my knitting. This picture doesn't begin to do the colors justice but trust me when I tell you that it's just a stunner. My next picture will be a completed Clapotis with the specs.


In other news, the Savant household is completely ready for Christmas. All the shopping is done, wrapping is wrapped up and now we're just waitin' for Santy to make his appearance. This Christmas should be a lot of fun because Boogie is older and sort of gets the whole gift idea. Which reminds me that I just can't talk about Christmas without the obligatory picture of our tree. Yes, Boogie is holding a watering can. She's very concerned about the tree getting enough water. No, the can did not have water in it. She's sort of missing the tree and jamming on the can. Most of the presents under the tree are for Boogie. We worked very hard not to overdo it but in the end we gave in to "new parent buying frenzy". It's frenzy in a fun nobody gets hurt sort of way so that's cool. I hope she likes everything we got for her. I already know that the boxes the stuff comes in will be a big hit! Maybe I should have just saved our money and raided the dumpster at the grocery store for boxes. Hm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

My mom would never get sleep on Christmas eve, not because of last minute wrapping, but because she always worried about us kids liking the gifts she and dad bought. Of course, my mom is the Supreme Worry Wart.

The Clapotis is gorgeous! The yarn looks so smooth and the colors are wonderful.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

must.wrap.presents.....

What a good little girl she is not to be tearing open those presents. They would not be in such pristine condition if my boys were around. :)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home