Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!


I don't know about the rest of you, but New Year's Eve makes me sappy. I get really sentimental about the past year and jazzed about what's to come. For me, 2005 will always be a year of lessons learned and all at the knee of the best teacher I know; my beautiful, smart and extremely fabulous Boogie Baby.

I learned that I have more patience than I believed, that sometimes accomplishing one really small task is better than a whole lot of big ones, that a hug and a kiss can cure damn near anything and that I'm married to the most remarkable, supportive and outstanding man in the world. I'm weepy now! See what happens when you combine PMS and New Year's Eve?? Not a pretty picture, is it?

Seriously though. Thank you to everyone who has read or breezed by this blog. It's gone from a pretty lame little endeavor to something I'm pretty pleased with and I hope ya'll will keep on reading me through the new year. I promise to do my best to keep it interesting and funny in the coming year.

Have a wonderful New Year! Take time to get a kiss and hug from someone you love best. See ya in 2006!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

What a beautiful sentiment reflecting on the past year and what a lovely Ma story. Oh to be so confident in ones self at that age. Happy and Safe New Year!
Love the Clapotis! Brooks Farm is the dreamiest! I have 3 skeins of 2 different colors marinating in my stash.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy New Year!
-Your Old SP

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mouse said...

Beautiful Clapotis! I'm still in love with that scarf/wrap even though I lack the patience to complete the pattern without messing it up after a few rows. One day! I also really like your idea of torching a UFO - that would be really satisfying to watch it go up in flames. Happy New Year!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home