Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Self-Portrait Tuesday

This picture reminded Big B, (or Mr. Savant) of a Star Trek episode. The original Star Trek. Anyway, it's the episode where this scientist has been stranded on a planet all alone for years save for the brightly colored alien lights which envelope him and give him hours of good lovin'. Since Big B couldn't remember the title of that episode, he yelled the first Star Trek reference that came to mind; "Twelve quatloos for the knitter!" Can anyone out there name either one of the episodes? Twenty-five quatloos for the knitter with the right answer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

http://www.ericweisstein.com/fun/startrek/Metamorphosis.html

Just killing time .....

Sandy :)

1:17 PM  
Anonymous mzmouze said...

"quatloos" is from the episode with the Thralls (I don't remember the title). Kirk had to fight while the "providers" wagered on the outcome.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm sure I should remember, but I don't.
Cranky cause you can't knit? No way. I would never be like that. Sure, Chris. Actually, when I can't knit I dream. Look through catalogs and online sources to see what's out there. But then that hurts the pocket book!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home