Monday, October 03, 2005

Eeewwww! I've got spam on me!

I got comment spam! Yuck! That's going to leave a greasy spot! I changed the way folks can leave comments so, although it's a little more effort on the part of someone wishing to post a comment, it should eliminate spam.

This weekend was a little busy but mostly wonderful! Big B took Thursday, Friday and today off to spend time with his chicks. Boogie was just diggin' the fact that Daddy was around so much! She followed him everywhere. Thursday and Friday we all chilled and enjoyed each other's company. Saturday we went to an art festival. Some art. Not much festival. I picked up a picture of Frida Kahlo. (All Frida, all the time.)

Sunday was SnB at a really neat coffee house. Very comfy chairs and a whole two hours to knit. Sweet!

This leads me to discuss the hat. Yes, the hat that was a simple distraction has become, let's say it together now, an obsession. I'm almost finished with the damn thing. Right now, it's on dpns. It started life on circs and ends on dpns. I hate dpns. Maybe that's why socks frustrate the living snot out of me. I feel like I'm wielding some medieval torture device. Stand back, folks! The dpns are out and someone in the room is going down!!

The question game that got started on Annie's blog is going to be a monthly thing. I think Annie is going to host them. We had such a great response from folks that this should be pretty fun. If you're in a blogging funk and need some inspiration, we hope to provide a topic or two to get you started. We'll keep you posted!

One more bit of exciting news then I'm off to finish the obsession....I mean hat. By the end of the month I should have a digital camera!! Just like a real girl!! We're all very excited. It will be such an awesome way to share Boogie photos with family and friends. Oh yeah, there's the knitting thing, too. I can't wait!! Guess I should finish some things in anticipation of pictures. Better get moving on this hat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

I'm glad to know it wasn't just me getting comment spam...did they guy try to sell ya a book on making millions? I'm sorry for your spam

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home