Sunday, September 25, 2005

Victory is sweet!


Yes, I have defeated the evil vest. It's now awaiting blocking, but I beat it into submission. Okay, so one shoulder has one more stitch than the other side and the whole thing is a little lumpy looking, but I finished it and isn't that what's really important here?

More important than the finishing was the fact that it helped me get my head around a problem I'd had with Boogie's dress so it's back to the dress...but I started another project.

I love this hat! Okay, the colors sort of suck but the shape is just great! This pattern is from a knitting calendar. I'd been looking everywhere for the perfect yarn and found it in a gift from my Secret Pal. The yarn is Red Tail Hawk from Moutain Colors Hand Painted Yarns. Neat, huh?

So this is my new, easy to carry about project. I've already cast on and worked the first row. My plan is to just knit away on it when Boogie's dress drives me nuts. Of course, there's always the possibility that I'll simple obsess over the hat and finish it quickly, but let's hope not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home