Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Marking Time

I am currently making the cutest damn stitch markers in the world. I would give a body part to have a camera so I could show you just how cute they really are! I mean it! You would happily give me lots of money so I could make some for you. Never fear! I have a cunning plan. I have Mother's Day and a birthday coming up. Should I be fortunate enough to score some cash, the plan is to buy a digital camera. I'll backtrack and take pictures of stuff. It'll be Picturepalooza on this blog. Especially when the stitch markers make their debut. (I'm certain that they'll be even cuter then!)

Gotta give credit where credit is due. I got the directions from this blog:http://chrisknits.blog-city.com/read/1138307.htm Super directions and it was just so cool that she posted those directions. I'm a major visual learner and the pictures are just a godsend.

So I have beaucoup stitch markers. Now I need a project big enough to use all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home