Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What's the croup?

My, my what a long 3 days it's been. Baby has not been sleeping well. At first, I chalked it up to teething and allergies. (We are absolutely covered in pollen. My car is a brilliant yellow as opposed to it's normal dull gray. In any other circumstance, that might be a nice change. But not when it makes your eyes all gritty and your nose run like the mighty Mississippi!) Poor baby was waking up at roughly 3 or 4am with an amazing fever and a cough that would make a lifelong smoker proud. I bailed out of work today and took her to the doctor. My little punkin has croup and an ear infection in her left ear. I got antibiotics for the ear infection but croup is a "wait it out" sort of illness. For the first time in the past three days, poor Baby has actually settled into a deep afternoon nap, vaporizer humming along beside her. Big B and I are seriously sleep deprived but at least now we know what we're up against.

In the few moments of down time I've had, I actually made some gains on the dress. It's looking pretty good. I have other projects lying around so, if I get bored with the dress, I can move on to something else. Got to get that digital camera! Hey, I have a birthday coming up. Cool gift idea for me, huh?

Friday is my first day at my new job. I'm pretty nervous but in an excited way. Should be interesting. I've been agonizing over what to wear. Do I go semi casual which equals comfortable or wear hose, nice dress, and shoes that no human should have on their feet? Hm. Guess it actually depends upon what's clean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home