Friday, April 01, 2005

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

The weather is nice and cool so I took the opportunity to wear my spiffy little scarf. It's super cute! (This is one of those moments when I wish I had a digital camera. I should get off my cheap/lazy ass and get one.) Everyone should share in the glory that is my simple little scarf.

Work on Baby's dress is progressing nicely. I'm only about 10 rows into it, but it's so cool knowing that I'm making something that she can wear and maybe pass on to her daughter one day. Maybe I'll invest in that digital camera when Baby's dress in completed.

I really consider myself such a new knitter. I think I've mentioned before that I just haven't been as adventurous as I probably could be. Turning 40 has sort of changed that! Time to break out! (A mid-life crisis maybe?)

Speaking of breaking out, I submitted my letter of resignation today. Love the fact that's its April 1 and, irony of ironies, no one is here to take the damn letter. Only a chick at human resources knows for sure. I feel so much happier and lighter! It's just amazing how wonderful change can make you feel!

The rest of my work day should be very uneventful. I'm the only one here, making me wish I'd stuck some knitting in my backpack. I'm caught up on my paperwork and I have the T.V. following the Pope's passing. I'm not a Catholic, but you just can't deny the impact this man had on the world. Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home