Thursday, April 14, 2005

Goodbye to Pink

I finally ditched the pink template and settled on this pretty plain one. Yes, it's dull. I think once I'm able to post pictures it will look tons better! I've also fooled around and added a couple of links. I think I might actually be getting the hang of this!

On the knitting front: Big B has always wanted a hat with earflaps. I've finally found a pattern that I like and I've started work on it. This will be my quick, mindless project while Baby's dress comes together. This hat will be amazingly ugly and that's exactly what Big B wanted. I'm not sure why, but that's what he wants. Posting a picture of that crazy hat will be well worth the cost of a digital camera!

At lunch tomorrow, I'm supposed to teach a co-worker to knit. We'll see how this goes. I'm self-taught so I'm not sure how much I can pass on to her....except maybe what not to do! She's already chosen a scarf pattern from the current issue of "Vogue Knitting". You can see it at: http://www.vogueknitting.com/ It's the one on the cover. That seems simple enough. I copied all the yarn and needle info for her. We'll see how it goes.

Wish me monsters! (Gotta be a BTVS fan to get that one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home