Wednesday, March 16, 2005

They like me! They really, really like me!

Second job interview today. Over and hour and a half later, I walked out with an offer. A really good offer. Now I have to decide which job I want. Could someone else do that part for me? I really suck at making decisions.

I've been looking at a lot of knitting blogs and have been totally inspired to pick up my needles again. I'm always such a chicken about trying complex patterns or something that doesn't provide practically instant gratification. (Scarves spring to mind in the "instant gratification" category.) Enough of that! Baby and I are going on a yarn hunt tomorrow morning, if she's feeling okay. We've all been hit hard with head colds. It's a snotty, snotty world I currently live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home